At Queens Academy we are always looking for new exciting teachers to join our team, we offer teaching contracts from September until the end of June with further opportunities to work during July. We are a small, passionate team which offers a unique work environment with plenty of ongoing support and training.
Our teachers generally teach between 16.30-21.30 Monday to Thursday and from 18.00-20.00 on Fridays. Our classes are mostly adult students, offering a more mature environment. There are opportunities for further hours in the mornings if desired.
Our package includes:
– Training sessions before official start date
– Ongoing feedback and support sessions
– Opportunity for observation and peer observation
– 2 weeks Christmas holiday, 1 week Semana Santa, All national and local holidays including Fallas
– Medical Insurance Cover
– Low level of administrative duties and responsibilities
Our minimum requirements are:
– CELTA or equivalent qualification
– minimum 2 years teaching experience (preferably in Spain)
For information and to apply for the upcoming academic year please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Debe estar conectado para enviar un comentario.